Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hazar for Instructables

I had a desire today to find out how to screen print. In doing so, I found the Instructables website - a collection of nifty DIY projects. The site contains such interesting, if a little pointless, projects as making a kinetically rechargeable flashlight in a tic tac container, making an LED display board for your fridge, or making a dock for your iPod out of Lego. Obviously lots of outrageously necessary things, which is why I had so much fun browsing through the site. I'll never make anything on the site, but at least I'll know some of the things are possible, which is just as worthwhile, I believe.

.e

[Category: random_stuff]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to screen print once. I didn't work, the paint wouldn't come through the screen thick enough so it ended up being just a shadow and I had to paint it on.

20/1/07 11:20 am  
Blogger Edwin said...

Hey Kriso,

I also found this tutorial on screen printing which had a different technique and might be more applicable if you ever want to try it again.

I remember doing it once at school, and that's about all I can recall about it. I've probably still got the t-shirt, knowing me.

.e

20/1/07 11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home