Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hazar for CDs

Howdy all,

I've been playing around with categories for Blogspot recently, so I've been doing more template changing than posting. Sorry to all my fans out there, both of you. I still don't know if the categories thing is working, but I've spent long enough on it and I'll worry about it another day. Or I'll just wait until Blogger chooses me for their Beta program where I can use labels instead of categories. We'll see.

What I really wanted to talk about, though, and the whole reason for my desire for categories, is CDs and the coolness thereof. I have quite a few of the things, and I quite like them. Keep on buying more, actually, which is an expensive hobby, but cheaper than some others.

Now, many people ask me - "Edwin," they say, for that is my name, "what is your favourite style of music?" and I find that quite a difficult question to answer. I like lots of different styles of music, so I usually say "eclectic" when asked about my preference. I then explain what eclectic means and usually talk about my latest acquisitions as cases in point (incidentally - 'Black holes and revelations' by Muse and a self-titled album by Phil Wickham are the two newest). Much discussion usually follows.

So, I have decided to put my CD catalogue (or catalog for you pedants) on the blog for all to see, and I may well give a short review of quite a few of the CDs. This will take quite a while, and probably quite a few posts, hence the need for a category to gather all like-minded posts together. And who knows, I may even get to the end of my catalog one day. Or Jesus might return. Hazar for CDs - they are so useful.

.e.
[Category: my_cd_catalogue]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home