Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hazar for Weird beards

Kristarella has inspired me to start blogging again, and I thought I'd start by taking part in her self-portrait competition. I think I'll be the winner, since I'm the only participant, which makes me happy. But I'm mostly happy about being able to show off the weirdest beard I created whilst trying to look like a pirate on a recent camp. Evidently, pirates spent hours tending to their beards, and I was glad to carry on that tradition.

Anyway, who knows what I'll be chucking up hazars or hazoos about in the future. For the meantime, hazar for weird, piratic beards.

.e

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Gregory said...

Welcome back, funky beard man!

17/8/06 9:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hazar for blogging!

17/8/06 11:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hazar for your return...don't know what made me check your blog today for the first time in many, many months...

17/8/06 1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home