Friday, April 22, 2005

Hazar for Fun and Games

Yes, I am a little lazy.

Some days I simply sit on my couch, watch hours of terrible daytime TV, think about having a shower at 4 (when kids programming starts), and play computer games.

But I am not a "gamer"! I can't stand Battlefield 1942, Command and Conquer, or Zelda - I like to play silly little free games.

Which is why I am issuing a massive Hazar to Orisinal. I know nothing about this site other than it offers the largest set of fantasically bizarre and lovely looking games to challenge your minds and fingers. Everything from a space shooting game to a game where a bee supplies pollen to other bees - each game is both weird and wonderful. My favourite is the game where two mice steal sugar cubes so they can have a cup of tea each day. Brilliant.

Other sites which amuse and entertain me include:


Games are fun - waste your time with them.

..e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home