Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hazar for binary rating systems

Yes, I am a bit of a nerd. I have a blog, and glasses. Enough said.

There are some things in this world worth giving a big hazar to, while there are others which aren't so hazarific, and which are probably more deserving of the darker side of hazar - hazoo. Thus a binary ratings system is born - hazar for some things, hazoo for others. And, just quietly, I prefer a binary (that means there are only 2 options, for those without glasses) system over any other, more complex system. What does half a star mean anyway? You never saw gladiators in the Colosseum looking up to the Emperor waiting for two and a half thumbs up, did you? No - it was either thumbs up or thumbs down; green light or red light; hazar or hazoo.

And so we come to the first hazoo of my blog - Hazoo for neck beards.

They're itchy, they're difficult to shave off, and they never look good. I think I've made my point.

Stay tuned for more hazars and hazoos.

-e-

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Gregory said...

Oi, publish your site feed. Settings/Site Feed/Publish site feed - YES

If you don't, then hazoo to you :)

-A-

18/11/04 11:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home