Monday, April 16, 2007

Hazar for us

April 14 is an important day in world history.

According to Wikipedia, April 14 is the day Lincoln was assassinated in 1865; it was the day the Titanic stuck an iceberg in 1912; it was the day the first Volvo was demonstrated in 1927; but most importantly, it was the day Edwin proposed to Elissa, and she accepted. Hazar for us!

.e

By the way, if you don't believe that this is a true event in world history, just click here. I can't promise the Wikipedia pedants out there will share my opinion for too long. (Update: the news lasted on Wikipedia for 51 minutes. A bit longer than I thought, actually. I hope they don't think I'm a vandal - I'm just an excited nerd.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Many hazars all round...

16/4/07 1:02 pm  
Blogger Diana said...

hahahahahahaha!
the wikipedia thing is hilarious!!!
such a nerd.
but so glad you're excited.
As are we!
hurrah!

16/4/07 2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already did the squeal and congrats but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway cos that you put it on Wikipedia is so funny :P

16/4/07 3:41 pm  
Blogger Adam Gregory said...

Proverbs 18:22

18/4/07 9:43 pm  
Blogger Helen said...

Off the top of my head I didn't know Proverbs 18:22...so I niv.org'd it..."He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD."

PS I am still excited.

19/4/07 11:15 pm  
Blogger Edwin said...

Thanks for your comments everyone. I'm looking forward to all the favour the Lord will give me if I find a good wife!

20/4/07 10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ed,
You haven't posted in ages! I really enjoying reading your blog you should post more! :-P

5/6/08 1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home