Friday, January 05, 2007

Hazar for Australia

The Aussie cricket team whitewash the Ashes!!! Whohoo, yay and hazar!

I think I wrote a post during the last Ashes series saying Hazar for Cricket, even though we lost the series. I would like to reiterate that sentiment - hazar for cricket, such an interesting game which is loved by many age groups, social groups and countries. Some may think it a little slow, boring even, but you can't argue with cricket's ability to bring all these diverse people together for 5 days at a time. Such a good game.

Anyhoo, I won't go on, except to say that I was lucky enough to be the guest of an SCG member at the first day of the final test match for Shane Warne, Glenn McGrath and Justin Langer, and I'd like to issue a big Hazar to all three of these cricketing champs. Hazar for the atmosphere created (eventually) by the Barmy Army. Oh, and Hazar for Australia!

.e
[Category: random_stuff]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home