Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hazoo for Channel 9

Cop a squizz at this - Fish Out Of Water: Where's Latham? - don't worry about the Latham stuff, but Fishboy's take on Channel 9's seeming contempt for Sydney's West Wing viewing public is spot on, and earns them the second, and long awaited hazoo for this blog. Channel 9 can't do cricket well, they can't do news terribly well, and they can't do time terribly well.

I came home tonight at the prescribed time for The West Wing, and found Channel 9 in the middle of Nightline, and I had to wait another 20 mins or so for The Wing. No major problem for nightowls like myself, but for people who enjoy their sleep it's just too late on a school night.

I apologise to people who have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm sure every city has one TV station which seems to have lost either its clock or its copy of the TV guide, or both. It's a bit silly.

So, hazoo for Channel 9, and hazar for The West Wing. I still have very little idea what people are actually saying, but I don't care - I like the way they say it.

.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home