Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hazar for sport

I love sport, generally. Not all sports - I can't watch car racing for long - but most sports I will watch for a while. So I'm like a pig in mud at the moment. Not only are we in the middle of a great, if conclusively forgone, tri-nations cricket series, but we also have the Australian Open tennis tournament on, and I'm sure there's plenty of other good sport on at the moment too. Yay.

And while I'm on the topic - hazar for ABC radio and their sporting coverage. Even though most people think listening to tennis on the radio is more boring than watching it, I'm not one of them - I quite like it. Channel 9 could learn a thing or two about cricket commentary from them too. So hazar for sport, hazar for tennis, hazar for cricket and hazar for ABC's Grandstand. Ooh, I'm in a good mood tonight...

..e..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home